Being the blog of Pete Hopkins. This pirate kills fascists.

Friday, April 21

Beautiful Comments Form

More fun than blogging is redesigning my blog. So I’m working on that. I’ve decided this template is not representative. Early comments are positive…

I’m mentioning this because, once again, Mr. Powazek is super-inspirational. Take a look at the comments form from his photo site, Ephemera. The little thumbnail of the photo at the top is brilliant.

I love to gaze at good designs like this (and these) and wish I had teh hotx skills.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    Speaking about comments forms, do you as a Blogger Beta developer have any idea whether we are going to get an inline comments form, in place of the usual pop-up form ?

    You see, it is quite tedious for a visitor to click on a link, then enter his comment in the pop up form, then submit it, close it and refresh the post page again to see his comment.

    If you want you can conduct a poll on this too....Please inroduce an inline comments from in Blogger blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 PM

    I'd like to second that. Please please please introduce inline comments for blogger.

    ReplyDelete